Re: PS/2 mouse through Belkin KVM switch?

Subject: Re: PS/2 mouse through Belkin KVM switch?
From: Kenneth Ingham (ingham@i-pi.com)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 09:50:34 MDT

I have the same ADB-PS/2 converter, but with a Omniview 8port KVM
switch.

As far as I can tell, it is working fine, although my system won't
stay up in X long enough to do much of anything (crashes with a
message about swap). It's a project for after my PhD comps (in
three weeks) to figure out why.

As you say, works fine in MacOS.

Kenneth