Re: Netatalk

Subject: Re: Netatalk
From: Tommy Young (tommyyoung@mac.com)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 09:38:03 MDT

Ulrik,
The soultion I found to appletalk was that I built my own kernel with
appletalk compiled in along with video in support, I suspect that as long as
you have your ethernet card working all will be ok if you use a kernel with
apple talk compiled in, if you would like I can make my kernel avaliable for
download. As for printing I am trying to get my Epson Photo 1200 working in
linux but I have not succeded yet but it might just be the printer.
Tommy
Tommyyoung@mac.com