Re: Has anyone got X to work on an AGP G4

Subject: Re: Has anyone got X to work on an AGP G4
From: Busman (busman@telsur.cl)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 10:54:13 MDT

> > Check out this manual, I think it is what you are looking for:
>> http://metalab.unc.edu/mdw/HOWTO/XFree86-Video-Timings-HOWTO.html
>>
>> Jay Thor
>
>That's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks.
>
>Phil

Hi...

I was curios... and, I check the pages in your e-mails the last days,
there is any incompability with new versions o drive setup?, maybe
this can be my problem, I´m usin Drive setup 1.9.2 from MacOS 9.0.4
and all the text in the pages are using Drive setup 1.7.2, anyway I
create just the HFS and the unalocated partitions with drive setup
(drive setup don´t work on my machine, what I do? )...

any idea?

Let me remember my problem :P ...

>this i the error exactly... (after YDl say Welcome and all that ,
>when verify swap say this)...
>
>activating swap partition swapen: /dev/hdb11 : invalid argument FAILED
>
>checking root filesystem /dev/hdb10
>
> the fylesystem size (accord de superblock) is 7409860 blocks the
>physical
> size of the device is 7250000 blocks either the superblock or
>the partition
> table is likely to be corrupt!

this problem is with drive setup 1.9.2 well using pdisk of corse.. in
a G4 AGP 400 Mhz.. with dedicated to linux HD IDE of 1 GB...

help!!!

Thanks

"Busman"
Mauricio Cerda V.