Re: G4 - how hard can this be?

Subject: Re: G4 - how hard can this be?
From: Paulo Almas (palmas@faroldigital.com)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 12:10:27 MDT

I use YDL 1.1 with kernel 2.2.17pre13-ben1 AND BootX in a G4 Sawtooth .....
U can use BootX for sure , it works .... but the only combination that
worked here was BootX 1.2b3 and an especific RAM disk that I can send to you
if you want .....

Paulo Almas
FarolDigital New-Business
http://www.faroldigital.com/
palmas@faroldigital.com
Tel.:(62) 286 5120 - Cel.:(62) 9986 1833
Goiania - Goias - Brazil