I ran into some trouble with imac

Subject: I ran into some trouble with imac
From: BiL (luxor@aodinc.com)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 12:34:19 MDT

Somehow I actualy got it working (system) but now I don't have sound, can't
sighn on, can't view my mac partition. I have searched many many sites and
can't figure it out. I also tryed search the yellowdog maillist but the
search brings me to nothing posted Sorry if it is a bother.
I am running an iMac 333 (grape) the factory stuff inside. also have a
genius lan hub with a iMac on other side (wifes) just Macos9 (mineis
linux/macos9)
I seen someposts else where like chmod u+s whatever but I didn't understand
quite what it ment