Re: looking for a good programming environment

Subject: Re: looking for a good programming environment
From: Jeremy Knope (swttiggr2@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jul 29 2000 - 10:26:43 MDT

Even tho this email is old, just wanted to mention
that I've been using Kdevelop, a very nice IDE for
linux. v1.2 will do Gnome projects i believe. but you
can do KDE,QT,and Console projects at least with it.
or whatever else you want by changing the makefiles
and other project files. if you want an IDE, this is
a great one, I should learn makefiles tho. :) I agree
with the otherrs on emacs, it's great. has nice syntax
highlighting too. good luck
  -Jeremy

=====
Jeremy T. Knope <jerome@knopej1.umeres.maine.edu>