Re: Help on iBook G3

Subject: Re: Help on iBook G3
From: Larry Blodgett (blodgett@telocity.com)
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 14:15:21 MDT

>1) You want yaboot, not BootX
>2) YDL 1.2.1 does not work very well with the iBook. I recommend getting
>YDL 2.0 instead. I installed this on my iBook without any problems.

How did you solve the split screen gray bar in command mode and how
did you get dmasound to load and work???????

--
Thanks,
Larry Blodgett (blodgett@telocity.com) (leb@wt.net)

--- Linux, WinNT, MS-DOS - also known as the Good, the Bad and the Ugly Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither. -B. Franklin Computers save time like kudzu prevents soil erosion. -Everybody knows