Re: Help on iBook G3

Subject: Re: Help on iBook G3
From: Bo Brinkman (brinkman@cs.princeton.edu)
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 15:00:44 MDT

Well, I have a Firewire iBook, so maybe that makes a difference. But I
just did a developer install, and everything worked. Notice that the KDE
aRts sound server does not work in 16 bit mode...so if you are getting
sound but it sounds screwed up, try turning off aRts. Also note that of
course the mixer doesn't work. You can get sound, but there is no volume
control.

Bo

--
William "Bo" Brinkman                         brinkman@cs.princeton.edu