Re: RTFM Resources Wanted

Subject: Re: RTFM Resources Wanted
From: Ted Goranson (tedg@infi.net)
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 15:09:54 MDT

At 9:20 AM -0700 7/1/01, Jim Potter wrote:
>Check out linuxdoc.org.

Jim--

Thanks for the URL. Actually I've been there, but to date, it has
been spectacularly uninformative.

Let me give an example. I want to set up simple networking. I'm faced
with LISa and at one time Network Configurator (which I cannot locate
at the moment). I cannot make heads or tails of these. There is a
help button, but help seems to not have been installed. linuxdoc and
several other such sites make no mention of these programs.

If there is a way to access these by command line, and that way has
man pages, I am unaware.

Best, Ted

--
Ted Goranson