Re: YDL 2.0 on a Powermac 6500

Subject: Re: YDL 2.0 on a Powermac 6500
From: Sean O. Denney (sdenney@cise.ufl.edu)
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 16:23:18 MDT

Apparently the 6500/6400 series of computers don't work well with YDL
2.0. I have a 6400 with an ATI card. The ATI card wouldn't work
at all, as opposed to it working fine with the No Video Driver
argument under YDL 1.2.1. I was able to use the built in video, but
XFree won't work with the built-in video (valkyrie gpu).

If anybody at Terrasoft reads this, please help the 6500/6400 users
get YDL 2.0 working.

--- Sean