Re: Crtl C

Subject: Re: Crtl C
From: John Canning (john@pcc.com )
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 15:12:39 MDT

On Mon Jul 2 15:05:36 2001 Kevin McCarty wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> A small problem, I go to reboot my G-4 with crtl-c and the machine boots from
> the harddrive instead of the CD. ??? My new drive (slave) is recognized and
> initialized,,,been waiting a long time for the release of 2.0, sooooooo..

Hold down the C key while the system is rebooting; that should tell it
to boot off of the CD.

If that does not work, go into your control panels and select your CD
as your startup disk.

Failing that, hold down the option key while the system is rebooting
and you will be presented with a graphical menu that will allow you
to select your startup disk.

Good luck!

John