Re: PostFix - and how to make it

Subject: Re: PostFix - and how to make it
From: Rich Lafferty (rich@lafferty.ca)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 17:14:17 MDT

On Mon, Jul 02, 2001 at 01:44:17PM -0700, Rob Brandt (rbrandt@sbdsl.com) wrote:

> At 2:54 PM -0500 7/2/2001, Takashi Oe wrote:
> >
> >Ok, ok. I've looked up at www.google.com for yp_get_default_domain,
> >and it returned a bunch of links for php3/4. So, I'd guess the
> >missing component to be php or something equivalent.
>
> I'll look for that this evening. Thanks for your help.

Er, yp_* is NIS (nee "Yellow Pages", until BT complained). I didn't
see the beginning of the thread, but if you're trying to build
something on an NIS-less system, ./configure /should/ realize that
it's not there, but if it's not autoconf-based, then you may have to
figure out how to manually tell it to not use NIS.

  -Rich

--
 Montreal, Quebec, Canada   |  "Do not dangle the mouse by the cord or