Re: How do I add my Epson printer?????

Subject: Re: How do I add my Epson printer?????
From: David C. Hacker, DVM (dh55145@alltel.net)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 13:35:47 MDT

I think there are a lot of people that would like the specifics of how to set
this up. I tried for days to set up my Epson 850 with the USB to parallel
adapter. I finally gave up and used the Epson Print Server card and set it
up as a remote printer on the ethernet.

--
David C. Hacker, DVM
923 B St. #32