Re: sendmail - further explanation

Subject: Re: sendmail - further explanation
From: Mari Masuda (mari@freeshell.org)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 14:34:40 MDT

Eric Woods's electrons of Tuesday 03 July 2001 12:23 translate to:

> Since freeshell.org isn't your ISP, you've still got hope of a simple,
> non-sendmail solution. Specifically, your ISP (the ones providing your DSL
> connection), not freeshell.org, can send your mail.

Thanks Eric! I can't believe I am so silly! (Of course, there are a lot of
other things I do that I can't believe either.) I guess I was so caught up
in the "I have the capability so I'm going to use it" mentality that I
totally forgot about my DSL provider. Thanks for the spritz of brain-fart
neutralizer - I really needed it. :-)

Mari