Re: Apache, PHP4 and Mysql

Subject: Re: Apache, PHP4 and Mysql
From: Chris von Rabenau (cvonrabe@chartermi.net)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 15:02:12 MDT

on 7/3/01 10:25 AM, manuel at manuel@punto-host.com wrote:

> hello every body:
>
> Anyone can tell me how to configure Apache, PHP and MySQL in YDL2.0 I had
> tried everything and I only had been able to run Apache.
>
> By the way. I am a newbie doing this.
>
> Thanks
>
> Manuel González
It is certainly no fun. I will look back and see if I kept the bookmarks for
the sites that I found helpful. The process I used was to install Apache
w/the PHP module. Then install MySQL and then PHP (if I remember right). I
did end up removing the Apache install that is done with YDL before I was
successful. There are several good sites with information, but not one of
them by itself did the trick for me. My installation involved a pool of info
from at least 3 sites. I WAS successful (and I am also pretty much a newbie
as well), so it can be done.

Chris von Rabenau