Re: Mount YDL partitions to Mac desktop?

Subject: Re: Mount YDL partitions to Mac desktop?
From: Eric Woods (woodse@alum.rpi.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 19:09:56 MDT

I was always dubious of MountX, so I have opted for the HFS partition
option, too. But I actually prefer to use MOL & netatalk to share drives
-- I leave linux running, boot into MOL and then connect via appletalk to
my shared volumes. That way I can keep serving files to my Windows machine
via samba and I don't have to unmount the HFS exchange partition.

It works nicely, though MOL is a bit touchy (*much* more solid under YDL
2.0 than it was with LinuxPPC Q4).

         - Eric