Mail server

Subject: Mail server
From: Scott Shanafelt (sgshanaf@chartermi.net)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 23:30:54 MDT

Hi,

I have a linux machine running as a router for my cable modem to provide internet access for me and my roomate. I'd like to also set up some sort of a email server on this machine as well that can check other email servers (my school email, for example), copy it to its server localy, and then i can just check the email on it, hopefully using a pop email client.

Does anyone know of a server for linux capable of doing this?

Thanks in advance,
Scott Shanafelt