Re: Problems configuring an Appletalk Printer w/ YDL 2.0 (newbie)

Subject: Re: Problems configuring an Appletalk Printer w/ YDL 2.0 (newbie)
From: John Fuller (johnfuller@usa.com)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 11:27:58 MDT

Stephen,

This is a good start. I ran nbplkup and could see the network being polled
and could see other AppleTalk devices. That is a relief to know they are
both running. I have been working through the man pages and get some of it
but find that I do NOT have a .paprc file anywhere and I think one is
needed. Can someone point me to somewhere where I can find a sample file to
get the format correct?

Thanks

John