I give up

Subject: I give up
From: Chris Alden (10000@mailandnews.com)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 20:16:12 MDT

I have been attempting to install YDL 2.0 for 72 hours now. I am finally giving up. I used Toast to write theiso image to a cd-r. I sucessfully booted into the installer with this disk, and got up until the select installation media part. At that point, it said the cd, (which was in my drive), could not be mounted. I realize it was a problem with the cd and I do not know what I did wrong or how to fix it. If anyone has instructions on how to burn the disk image in Roxio Toast 5 Titanium, then I would be very thankful. Or, if there is another popular burning app you have instructions for burning ydl on, that would be great too. Thanks.