OOPS! BooBoo (WAS: Re: I give up)

Subject: OOPS! BooBoo (WAS: Re: I give up)
From: BX (Bitch_Trix@mac.com)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 21:34:24 MDT

At 19:11 -0700 07/07/01, BX wrote:

Opps! I gave the wrong advice here, let me clarify...

You want to click on the "Other" icon, not the "data" icon in Toast
Titanium and just drag the iso into the window there.

Don't mount it from there, just burn it.

Sorry about the confusion.

--
LF Coyote - BX
--
  |/ """ \?             A simple pattern of Black and White?
  //,\ /,\\    Within you can find images, reflections, maybe balance.
  \  |_|  /  We walk a risky path: alone, yet not: whole, yet fractured.
     `='      "Sometimes the wolves are silent and the moon is howling."

.