Re: PostFix - and how to make it

Subject: Re: PostFix - and how to make it
From: Rob Brandt (rbrandt@sbdsl.com)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 00:19:19 MDT

Well, I just went ahead and added it. I was thinking that it would need
some options like directories and such, but I found some documentation that
indicated it doesn't care.

So it looks like I've got Postfix installed, thanks everyone for your help
and patience with my ignorance.

But now, onward and upward, right?

I'm starting to test my mail server and am not able to check mail. Using
Eudora from Windows, I try and check mail for my regular user account an
error returns: connection refused (10061).

What does this mean and how do I fix it?

Rob
BTW, is this question more appropriate for a different list?