Re: Adaptec SCSI Cards

Subject: Re: Adaptec SCSI Cards
From: jim (jim@powerpcpro.com)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 12:44:23 MDT

I am running it on a G4 yikes 350. I use the cheetah on the 39160 for Mac OS
9.1 and OS X. I had to create a bootable install CD with adaptec support. I
will take your advice on installing it sans card then putting the card back
in later. BTW, I set the cheetah up with a scratch partition, and what a
difference it makes with OS X, especially vs the 30 gig IDE drive in the
computer. No comparision, SCSI rules.