XFree86 4.1

Subject: XFree86 4.1
From: David C. Hacker, DVM (dh55145@alltel.net)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 13:39:31 MDT

I downloaded the XFree86 4.1 precompiled binary for PPC glibc 2.1 and
installed it using the Xinstall.sh script. I finally got XF86Config-4 setup
so that I could get X to start but all of the KDE gnome and another level
settings in the login window won't work now no matter what I select I get
xsdm and xterm won't launch. If I boot into runlevel 3 and type start x I
get an xterm error that libncurses.so.4 is not found. I tried reinstalling
ncurses 5.2-2 but no luck. Any suggestions?