Re: Adaptec SCSI Cards

Subject: Re: Adaptec SCSI Cards
From: John Norair (splinemodel@mac.com)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 14:04:35 MDT

Yeah, independent heads make the difference. Anyhow, I have a 7500 with
G3/300 and I put pretty much everything on the 50pin 3.2GB disk: Linux
partition, mac partition, boot, swap, etc. I only gave the mac
partition 800MB, because I'm really not using this machine for anything
but Linux. So far, it all works, but I have yet to reintroduce the
2940UW. I run X on my PBG4/500, which can't exactly run scsi.

Where do you find the adaptec support files? I take it they're not
installed by default, and It would be nice not to have to hunt for them.

Thanks,
John Norair