YDL 2.0 Install problem

Subject: YDL 2.0 Install problem
From: Edwin C. Boyer (eddieb@lvcm.com)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 16:52:14 MDT

This is my first post to this list and I'll confess to being a YDL 2.0
newbie. I want to run YDL on my second IBM hard drive. (9.1 GB Ultrastar)
on my PowerComputing PowerCenterPro 240. Mac OS 9.1 runs fine on my primary
HD. I have been unable to get Bootx to install, instead getting a black
screen with all the stuff "detected" and an immediate crash, showing that it
is "unable to read partition table." I suspect this may be because it is
not an Apple HD and I have tried both FWB Hard Disk Toolkit and Anubis 3.2.1
Utility to initialize/format/partition the target drive and Bootx doesn't
like either one.

I know that my machine is not "Officially Supported" but the YDL site lists
it as one that "should run". I'll be grateful for any suggestions. Thanks,
Ed