Re: How do I add my Epson printer?????

Subject: Re: How do I add my Epson printer?????
From: r may (mayro@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 09:42:56 MDT

Hey sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I've been buisy and out of town.
Well I went back to the add printer bit and there wasn't a usb option (odd that its gone) but the LPD/LPR Host or printer will work.
the device URI for usb printers is usb:/dev/usb/lp0

it should be pretty point and shoot from here on.

good luck,
 robert