Powerbook G3 installation

Subject: Powerbook G3 installation
From: Krisnadi Poedjosoedarmo (kpoedjos@chori.org)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 10:09:23 MDT

I'm new to this mailing list, so maybe this question has been
answered before. I've succesfully installed YDL onto a PowerPC
7200/120 (works great too...) but am now having difficulty with my
powerbook.

I've tried installing YDL about 4 times now, every time encountering
a new problem. Currently it is not recognizing the keyboard. Why is
that...?
There were 3 choices, mac extended, standard and dvorak. I picked
standard...isn't this the right one?

Any help rendered is much appreciated.

--
KRISNADI POEDJOSOEDARMO
Children's Hospital Oakland Research Institute