booting after downloading help

Subject: booting after downloading help
From: Fuzz Devil (fuzzdevil@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 11:03:44 MDT

Hi all I am new to linux and can't wait to get my feet
wet, after a couple of frustraiting days getting the
ydl downloaded on my hd, i burn a cd of yld and the
tasty cd, but cannot boot off of it to install, i am
sure i screwed up along the way with the download, i
turned off my post processing in my ftp client and it
is one large file which i could make a disc image and
burn with disc copy. now the other times i tried to
download it with post processing enable it unpacked
some thing got to about 130mb of the download and hung
up. this happened about three times, so if anyone can
help from here i would appretiate it, i have two cds
burned the files are there it just seems like they
need a little kick in the rear to be reconized?
thanks
Johnny