Re: How do I add my Epson printer?????

Subject: Re: How do I add my Epson printer?????
From: Mari Masuda (mari@freeshell.org)
Date: Sat Jul 14 2001 - 10:19:48 MDT

On Friday 13 July 2001 10:42 r may sent some electrons that translate to:

[snip]
> the device URI for usb printers is usb:/dev/usb/lp0
[snip]

Hello,

I am trying to follow your directions as well in order to add my USB HP
Deskjet 932 which is connected to a Bronze PB with YDL 2.0. Unfortunately
when I click on "print test page" nothing prints and I get a message saying:
"Unable to open USB port device file: No such device." Any clues greatly
appreciated. Thanks.

Mari

--
Mari Masuda                             \     /
mari@freeshell.org              .________\(O)/________.