Re: How do I add my Epson printer?????

Subject: Re: How do I add my Epson printer?????
From: Mari Masuda (mari@freeshell.org)
Date: Sun Jul 15 2001 - 11:45:04 MDT

On Saturday 14 July 2001 01:04 Jesse McCrosky sent some electrons that
translate to:

> Try typing "modprobe printer" from a root terminal. iirc, printer is the
> usb printing module.

Thanks! That appeared to do the trick but it didn't seem to work when I
typed it from a root terminal - I was able to print after I typed it from my
normal user terminal. Do I need to add '/sbin/modprobe printer' to anything
to ensure that it gets loaded every time I restart? (I can't figure out how
to add stuff to my $PATH either...) Thanks again from the newbie. :-)

Mari

--
Mari Masuda                             \     /
mari@freeshell.org              .________\(O)/________.