Re: yup and dependencies

Subject: Re: yup and dependencies
From: BX (Bitch_Trix@mac.com)
Date: Sun Jul 15 2001 - 18:41:57 MDT

At 21:26 -0500 07/13/01, Hollis wrote:
>It's clear that those of you complaining of yup problems have not upgraded to
>the latest version of yup. Please upgrade; running the following command will
>bring you up to the current version:
>
>rpm -Uvh http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/yup/yup-0.7.6-1.noarch.rpm
>
>Yes, it's unfortunate that you have to upgrade it by hand.
>
>-Hollis

Thanks for the heads up, i donno how anyone keeps up with updates
like this, i could not find a solution anywhere I looked. Seems
someone should post this fact that yup needs to be updated somewhere
highly visible. Perhaps it is, but i was not able to locate it,
thanks though, I got it and it went in just fine.

BX