help!...disk partitioning problem

Subject: help!...disk partitioning problem
From: pete (pete@linuxfreemail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 20:14:02 MDT

Well, I'm very embarrassed to say that I got confused when partitioning, and
rewrote the partition table on my main MacOS drive. (previously 3
partitions, 1 HFS, 1 HFS+, and 1 unimportant one once used for BeOS.)

Can anyone tell me the best way to go about trying to recover data? Should I
set it as a single HFS (or HFS+) volume, and then have TechToolPro scavenge
that volume? Or should I just drown myself in cheap liquor? Suggestions?

-Pete