Re: SCSI Hard Drive problems

Subject: Re: SCSI Hard Drive problems
From: John Norair (splinemodel@mac.com)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 16:28:37 MDT

Well, do check for drive errors in your favorite program that does this
sort of thing. As for termination, make sure the last drive in your
SCSI chain has the terminator jumper set to be on. Check with the drive
vendor for more details.

remember, quantum is now maxtor. If your quantum drive is last on the
chain, go to the maxtor.com site.