Re: NFS and DCOP

Subject: Re: NFS and DCOP
From: pete (pete@linuxfreemail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 18:27:04 MDT

Don't know what DCOP is, but do you have firewall rules enabled on the
"server" (i.e., have ipchains or iptables set up on it?) If so, perhaps this
DCOP is a service that needs certain ports opened up through the firewall.
Post back if this may be the problem, and I can help you figure it out...

-Pete