MOL

Subject: MOL
From: Chris Ruprecht (chrup999@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 10:14:08 MDT

I did what the instructions on the YDL website said - and yes, it does work - but:

I needed to edit /etc/molrc to make the MacOS Partition read/write
I needed to change the memory allocation from 48 MB to 256 MB (nothing works in 48 MB)

Machine = PowerBook Pismo (FireWire), 30 GB drive, 768 MB RAM

Now, I'm trying SoundJam to play some MP3s, but there is just silence ... hmmm ... suggestions? Looks like sound to the speakers/headphones is currently coming from the microphone.

Best regards,
Chris