Password expiry date on log in

Subject: Password expiry date on log in
From: COLIN COMOLLATTI (c.comollatti@cqu.edu.au)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 20:14:44 MDT

G'Day All

I have installed Yellow Dog on a G4 and now every time I log in as root or
user I am required to change my password. I have changed it, and once I have
log out and in again I have to change my password again.

This is the first time this has happened to me out of installing Yellow Dog
on to four different computer without any problems.

Have I accidentally check some box I shouldn't have?

If so is there a command that will allow me to set the password without an
expiry or renewal date?

I have load the Internet Server version of install.

Thank You

Colin Comollatti
Multimedia Developer

Multimedia Design Centre
Division of Teaching and Learning Services
Central Queensland University

Phone: +61 7 4930 9303
Fax: +61 7 4930 9045
E-mail: c.comollatti@cqu.edu.au

This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution of copying of this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by facsimile or
telephone.