YDL Instaltion Woes

Subject: YDL Instaltion Woes
From: Thomas Leonard (ike6116@mac.com)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 23:24:10 MDT

Hi all, I just got back from MWNY where i purchased YDL from their booth. I
got home and reformated and repartioned like they said to and followed the
install instructions. At first i used the custom install and followed the
instructions that came with my YDL (2.0) it got to installing packages and
during the "transfering packages" stage when it was 3/4 done it said
"Installation error." great! So i restarted and went into the custom
install and deleted the partions the instructions had me make restarted
again and did the default install. Followed the instructions and at the
same point as the custom it stoped, the cd stoped spinning. I let it sit
for a half an hour still no progress. What could be wrong?

TIA