Re: Reorganize KDE Menu? Solved

Subject: Re: Reorganize KDE Menu? Solved
From: Ted Goranson (tedg@infi.net)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 00:34:48 MDT

I reorganized my KDE menu using the menu editor. This is buggy and I
lost many entries.

I turned to the list for help but alas, there was none.

Newbee, if you are going through archives with this problem, simply
create another user account for yourself and the everything will be
set as anew. But since YDL doesn't install any of the user management
apps mentioned in the three linux books I bought, use the command
line adduser. Type "man adduser."

Best, Ted

--
Ted Goranson