Wall Street PowerBook support?

Subject: Wall Street PowerBook support?
From: Ben Stallings (Ben@WorksCited.Net)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 09:03:51 MDT

Hello -- I'm new to the list, so if this question has already been answered
often, please let me know and I'll try to find it in the archives.

I have a "Wall Street" PowerBook G3 Series (pre-USB), and I'm pondering
whether it makes sense to install Yellow Dog. I have the following
questions:

* Will an install fit on my 2 GB hard disk and 98 MB of RAM? What extent
of upgrades would be in order?

* Will it support the features of my hardware, including audio in and out,
multiple screen resolutions (including video out), and a SuperDisk drive?

* I see from screen shots that Yellow Dog apparently allows you to run Mac
OS in a window. Is that feasible on this machine?

Many thanks in advance for your advice. --Ben