yaboot.conf details for Triple Boot?

Subject: yaboot.conf details for Triple Boot?
From: Ted Goranson (tedg@sirius-beta.com)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 23:21:38 MDT

Friends--

I am having trouble getting straight how I need to edit my
yaboot.conf file for a triple boot. My hda assignments are:

hda9 for OS 9.1
hda10 for OS X
hda11 for linux boot
hda13 for linux

I've seen conflicting advice on whether the new macosx line should be
followed by a number or not. The rough form of the interesting part
looks like this:

boot=/dev/hda11
macos=/dev/hda9
macosx=/dev/hda10

I've tried it with and without numbers (followed by a ybin -). The
result is the same: holding down "X" boots into 9.1, same as "M."

Today is the twelfth day my paid Terrasoft support question has been
waiting unanswered. They all must be in NYC.

Best, Ted

--
Ted Goranson