RE: to 2.4 tree or not to 2.4 tree

Subject: RE: to 2.4 tree or not to 2.4 tree
From: Isak Lyberth (ily@serv01.vejlehs.dk)
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 15:45:09 MDT

The supplied 2.4 kernel works just great on my iMac rev a.
I have had absolutly no problems with it. It even starts so much faster that
the 2.2.19, wich had a strange error of crashing when i doubleclicked the
cdrom icon on the kde desktop, if the cdromdrive was empty...
I say: go for 2.4. If it doesn't work ust go back. I have just good things
to say about it.

Regards
Isak