Re: to 2.4 tree or not to 2.4 tree

Subject: Re: to 2.4 tree or not to 2.4 tree
From: Jim Cole (greyleaf@yggdrasill.net)
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 16:34:35 MDT

Is there a significant difference between the Orinoco Silver and Gold? I
have a Silver and have it working just fine under the default 2.2.19. In
fact pretty much everything has been working flawlessly out of the box
with my Lombard (modem, display, ethernet, sound, wireless, etc.). Guess
that doesn't exactly answer your question, but so far I have seen no need
to upgrade to 2.4 for a Lombard, other than just for the fun of it ;)

Jim

Nick Shaff's bits of Sun, 22 Jul 2001 translated to: