Re: to 2.4 tree or not to 2.4 tree

Subject: Re: to 2.4 tree or not to 2.4 tree
From: Nick Shaff (spunkycadaver@mail.mac.com)
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 17:46:46 MDT

Jim,

Could you explain to me how you got it working with the silver? the only
difference I know of between the gold and silver is that Apple's Airport
software works with the gold and doesnt with the silver (I think). Not sure
if this is a significant enough difference, but I can try what you did to get
it working and see.

-Nick