Re: Orinoco (to 2.4 tree or not to 2.4 tree)

Subject: Re: Orinoco (to 2.4 tree or not to 2.4 tree)
From: Spunky Cadaver (spunkycadaver@mac.com)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 00:34:33 MDT

Ok I tried this stuff, and looked at the page...not seeming to work,
the card doesnt light up...any other ideas? =)

--
01001110011010010110001101101011

"Windows 2000 not found: (C)heer, (P)arty, (D)ance?"

"Macintosh -- we might not get everything right, but atleast we knew the century was going to end."

Spunky Cadaver Nick Shaff http://shade.cit.cornell.edu palace://shade.cit.cornell.edu ICQ - 5473298 AIM - Spunky Cadaver