Xconfig on 7500 with 1705 display

Subject: Xconfig on 7500 with 1705 display
From: Tae H. Han (taeh@seas.ucla.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 21:24:58 MDT

Hi again

Finally I've installed YD2.0, but now I can't seem to adjust X so that it
fits on my screen. I've run Xconfigurator and tried a variety of options,
but it seem like I can only get up to 800 x 600 resolution. That's fine,
but the desktop is bigger than the screen, and a small part of the right
side of the desktop is wrapped to left side. Is there any way I can
either reduce the desktop space or increase my resolution? I think I have
whatever came standard on the 7500.

Also, on a side note, does anyone else have the problem of the right shift
not working?

Thanks again

Tae