Wallstreet G3 new linux user questions

Subject: Wallstreet G3 new linux user questions
From: Matt Miller (mattrix@crimethinc.com)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 12:37:48 MDT

Hi, I just installed YDL 2.0 on my G3 Powerbook (Wallstreet) and am new to
Linux. I have a few questions.

One of the features I love about the Wallstreet is the hot swapable
expansion bays. I use this a lot in Mac OS. Right now I have a Zip,
Floppy, and CD drive, and I often switch the Zip and Floppy drives. Is
this feature supported in Linux? If so, how?

Also, is firewire supported at all? I have a Firewire CardBus PC Card with
an attached CDRW. What do I do?

Is there a good/stable email client that supports multiple POP3
accounts? Where can I get it?

That's all for now... I'm sure I'll think of more later.
Thanks
-M@tt

--
dclvxi