Re: Makefiles

Subject: Re: Makefiles
From: cdowns (cdowns@skillsoft.com)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 12:43:25 MDT

do you actaully have the source code in /usr/src/linux ? does your look like
this ?

root@scavenger:/usr/src/linux# ls
COPYING Documentation/ Makefile REPORTING-BUGS System.map drivers/
include/ ipc/ lib/ net/ vmlinux*
CREDITS MAINTAINERS README Rules.make arch/ fs/
init/ kernel/ mm/ scripts/
root@scavenger:/usr/src/linux#

if you not see this then you need the kernel source installed on that system.

hope this helps

-D