jump mouse and confused power management

Subject: jump mouse and confused power management
From: Stuart Jansen (sjansen@byu.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 19:19:53 MDT

A couple days ago, I noticed that my powerbook (pismo, powerbook
2000/firewire 400mhz) was refusing to recognize when the power adapter
was plugged in. Now my mouse has started jumping around the screen. I
was suspecting pmud of making mistakes as it did it's black magic in the
background.

Am I barking up the wrong tree? How would I go about diagnosing this?
(I'd love to help fix it, but I'm not that experienced a programmer
yet.)

--
sjansen@byu.edu