PCMCIA ethernet on a titanium G4 laptop

Subject: PCMCIA ethernet on a titanium G4 laptop
From: Michael Axeen (michaela@gnp.com)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 12:30:52 MDT

I'm trying to get a second ethernet port up and running on my titanium
G4 laptop. Its got a type II PCMCIA slot and I've got a D-Link DFE-650
(it worked on a G3 with SuSe 7.0 2.2.16 Kernel and the PCMCIA package).
I've tried using the patch that is discussed on the LinuxPPC, and I've
had no luck. Everything seems to compile fine, but when I try to do an
"insmod pcnet_cs.o" I get the following errors:
pcnet_cs.o: unresolved symbol ei_open
pcnet_cs.o: unresolved symbol ethdev_init
pcnet_cs.o: unresolved symbol register_pccard_driver
pcnet_cs.o: unresolved symbol unregister_pccard_driver
pcnet_cs.o: unresolved symbol ei_interupt
pcnet_cs.o: unresolved symbol NS8390_init
pcnet_cs.o: unresolved symbol CardServices

I've searched the archive here and the everywhere else I can think with
no success. Anyone have any ideas, suggestions, or know of a different
card they know to work?

Thanks,
Mike