Re: to download the tasty morsels...

Subject: Re: to download the tasty morsels...
From: Bo Brinkman (brinkman@cs.princeton.edu)
Date: Sat Jul 28 2001 - 14:34:37 MDT

You can use xcdroast to do this. I don't remember exactly what options
you need, but I think xcdroast is installed by YDL2. You also need to
run this as root, or make it set-uid-root, which probably isn't the best
idea.

--
William "Bo" Brinkman                         brinkman@cs.princeton.edu
Princeton Computer Science                 http://www.derandomized.org/